Saturday, June 6, 2015

Feel the Zen



The streets get hushed, the birds singing get an echo and it prompts the time for our community to get centered once again. After the hustle and bustle, August becomes a month where families begin to focus on last minute trips and projects which need completed before school begins. Those who are like me, take this time to go through and evaluate my closet before the weather starts to turn. August really is a page turner because you never know what you are going to finish or complete by the end of the month but it is a time of year to help you get back on track.

I am someone that loves yoga. I actually go to classes frequently at a locally owned studio downtown. There I can translate my long task list into a calming moment where I can soak it all up and be re-energized to accomplish my goals. Do what you do best to find and feel your zen. Maybe it is running, hiking, crafting, shopping, do whatever you have to do to get your compass pointing north.






No comments:

Post a Comment